Sunday 30 October 2022

Woken with a Start!

 So, Sunday afternoon, sat on the sofa, maybe slightly dozing while sorting pics on the laptop, look through the window and a bird appears on the fence, slowly the brain kicks into gear, "that's a Black Redstart,!" "shut up brain give ya head a wobble this is Hurstpierpoint!" Brain taking over the situation "that's a fecking Black Redstart get ya shit together!!!" Luckily the camera was still set up next to me on the sofa, where I'd forgotten to put it away from yesterday's outing, who says laziness doesn't pay😁!! I spring into action, the bird is on the patio, I have to wind the lens in, to get it all in!! Luckily the windows are pretty clean, kudos to Margie and I'm able to get the shots below!!!  What a bird on me garden list!! If only I had a garden list!!😅










WHOOP,WHOOP, WHOOP although cue me anxiously staring out of the window for next two weeks in the forlorn hope it comes back!!!!😀

No comments:

Post a Comment