Sunday 18 September 2022

Roll Up, Roll Up Calendars for sale!!!

 Hi All

Every year Margie and I do a Calendar, it started as a few for me mates, well mostly relatives as a Birder I don't have many mates😢, whether they wanted em or not, basically I'm to tight to buy Christmas presents😲😂 and now it has spiralled out of control, last year sold over 70!! Basically it is not for profit any money raised after costs goes to the Hurst Hedgehog Haven, see link

Hurst Hedgehog Haven

Last year we gave em just over 50 quid!! So not gonna change the world but every little helps! Though it should be noted I have no official connection to them, we just gave em the excess money for the last couple of years.  

This year there are 3 options on the Calendar, I know fancy or what😀!!!! 

Option 1 is A4 size the design is a single picture above and a grid of dates below, each date is in it's own box so you can write shizz in em. The pictures, of various different species, have all been taken by me in the UK since the last Calendar was done except the Robin which was taken by Margie! See the pics at the link below

Pics for Birds Calendar A4 size

An Albatross in the UK!!? Oh yes!!

A Goldfinch, Don't worry there's a Puffin in it as well!!

Now last year there were a few moaning minnies who are so popular that they have a lot to do and they whinged the boxes weren't big enough to write in all their many social engagements. Obviously with no life and therefore zero social engagements this didn't affect me😏, but having been made aware of the issue I have designed the below!

Option 2 is A3 size the design is a single picture above and a grid of dates below, each date is in it's own box so you can write shizz in em. The pictures of various birds, ( for technical reasons, I won't bother you with, are different to the A4 version), have all been taken by me in the UK since the last Calendar was done! See the pics in this Calendar at the link below.

Pics for Birds Calendar A3 Size

Winter Plumage Red-throated Diver, won't get that in ya high street Calendars!

Dark Phase Arctic Skua for July!!

Now Birders amongst you will obviously want either of the above with the various obscure species in a variety of plumages some of, but not all, match the month they are in on the Calendar😂. However for non-birders I have come up with a special AHHHHH factor Calendar, Puffins, yes it's all Puffins in various cute poses doing various cute things!! Can you believe it? It's true!! Hurrah!!💗

Option 3 By special request is A3and is all Puffins!!!!!! See the pics used for this Calendar at the link below.

Pics for Puffin Calendar A3

C'mon Puffins with blue sky you know you want em!!

All angles not just the front😲😂

Some, if not all, the pictures viewed will be cropped in closer than they are shown here and at the links! This means the bird will be larger and less of the background will be on show, trust me they look good! Even if I say so myself, which I do!!😀

Now obviously, you gonna be thinking about cost, you like Calendars, you like Birds and you especially like Puffins and even though you like Hedgehogs and feel rescuing them is important You don't wanna be ripped off, no sir!! After all you are birders, you need money for high end Optics, subscription to Birdguides and buying cake in visitor centres and this is the problem, at the moment I can't tell you the exact price😱😲!! Say what!! Yeah because it depends on how many are ordered, the more I buy from the supplier the cheaper they get, so if I achieve last years sales of 73 calendars the A4 will be £4.75 + P&P  though I would probably round that up to £5 + P&P for the Hoggies you understand!!. The A3 will be more than that and again will depend on the amount I order? But say I get orders for 30 that would work out at £10.40 plus P&P I would probably round it up to £11 for the Hoggies, though you can add more if you want, so pretty pricey but they are a quality product and if more are ordered they will get cheaper!!

Obviously if I get very low orders they would be more expensive, but will not ask for any money until the exact price is known at which point you would have the option to cancel!!

Due to me being lazy and easily baffled by complicated postal systems, sales will be limited to the UK soz to all my overseas readers!!😢

To let me know if interested email me at paulevans331@msn.com or leave a message in the comments letting me know how many you might be interested in buying and which of the options you require. I will probably order halfway through November so soon as possible please so I can formulate the price!

Obviously if I get no Orders you will have to buy the Countryfile one like everyone else!!😀


No comments:

Post a Comment